May 24, 2006

Happy happy


I'm in childcare bliss. I literally have the best job(s) on the planet... maybe for no other reason then that my jobs make me happy! Today I got a 2 yo along with my 4 mo which was so fun! I love that work for me is learning new techniques for stimulating a baby brain with shapes, colors, movement, balance, and new ideas. I feel very spoiled to get to do what I do.

And next week my baby Brooker will be visiting me from CA!!! I can't wait to see her - little choocher. I am dying to love on her a little bit and see what a big girl she's growing up to be. All of these amazing packets of potential... it's so unreal to think that everyday they are growing, learning new concepts and words and skills, that will shape them into little adults. They know so much more then we realize... they notice everything... and they have an incredibly simple view of life and love, that I'm sure I can learn a good deal from.

The Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.

So I think I want four.

No comments: