Oct 3, 2006

The rest A's

I'm bored of this self-evaluation thing so I'm just gonna finish up. I just got this weird jolt of energy/nerves about World Race. YIKES. This is so really happening. Yikes yikes yikes. I think I feel excited - which is great. And I need to get serious about fundraising because... well, I have no money. So. God help me.

2. I am afraid of - failure... further, imperfection. I'm afraid of screwing up.
3. On a daily basis, I need - alone time, moments with God, and perspective.
4. I am good at - leading (projects), school/academics, working with kids, discipline, expressing myself in words.
5. I am bad at - organization, money stuff, negotiation, diplomacy.
6. I believe (with all of my heart) - in God, in eternity, in the spirit world, in my family's love.

Moi in a nutshell. Kinda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. What about Mom? And CW? And Leah? Jesse?

Anonymous said...

I understand life when and if I view it in light of the reality of God (this is the gift of faith). He is that which is most real and his light reveals all that is such.

I am afraid of that God. Not nearly so much as I ought be. For I find that I am often more afraid of failing to see than I am of the one who gave me eyes - and how much more awesome is he?

On a daily basis, I need light. For my creativity only serves to destroy in darkness. I need those who have seen this God and have been taken by Him.

I am good at little.

I am bad at much.

I believe (with all of my heart) that God is that which is most real. Consequently, he is that which is most compelling and pervasive in all of what men presume to discover when looking for reality. Nevertheless, he only reveals that which is to whom he wills by grace and through faith.

Leah said...

I understand life when... well never. Ever. There are things that make me feel 'better' about life (not that I feel bad about life... but... well hopefully you get that). But there is always something in me that knows I still don't know what it's about.

I am afraid of... rejection. Maybe why I'm so bad at sales... oh and I'm afraid of goats... and sometimes the dark.

On a daily basis, I need... to do something artistic. Write, paint, draw, sing, play guitar. Something like that... oh and physical affection. Oh and quiet time alone.

I am good at... mmmmm. I don't know... organizing things. Making lists. Planning.

I am bad at... letting go of things (of an emotional nature). Following the plans and lists I made.

I believe (with all of my heart)... that Jesus will return. When? Who knows... I just know He will. He is victorious... and I am free.