Oct 3, 2007

Home












I dressed up for the first time... happy tears.

I have 0 regrets about leaving WR and am exhilerated beyond all reason to be home. My life is full of coffee and hugs and cute clothes and high heels and good smells.

Without seeming duplicitous I do want to insert an aside here: I feel it confirmed more than ever that I don't *need* these amenities of life... the hot water or cold ice or available bathrooms or hair dryers... these are luxuries but I really don't feel they add any significant fulfillment to my life. The relief of being home really is confined to the company of my family. I'm happy to discover this about myself.

Thanks for everyone's love and support!!!
p.s. I am currently watching Muppets From Space and drinking a Diet Coke after my long bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...so very beautiful... :)

Anonymous said...

Muppets from space, atta girl. Remember when we watched the great muppet caper in the closet?

Anonymous said...

...you've got to know when to hold it...know when to fold it...and for heaven's sake, stop tap dancing on the bar-b-q...

Anonymous said...

You know, I can't help but note that throughout this whole year or so of yours I've been left thinking:

"What the hell?" -

So, I suppose it is appropriate that it ought end much the same way.

- - - - -

"O Joy, you're just like Franny Glass - in the upper class incendiary.

O Joy, you're moving much too fast - when I try to look you dodge and parry."

- - - - -

You must know I expect you to call me.


All the best, my very own Buddy,


C. W.