Jul 13, 2006

Seasons





All I'm saying goodbye to.

"Seasons change/They change when you don't seem to notice/All of the sudden/Wind grows cold and then the snowflakes start to fall"


Leaving and Coming

Two very different events
That solicit similar emotions
A nostalgia; embracing familiarity
Tipping the cap
To what was and
Stepping into
What will be
Because the cadence of life
Requires this journeying

Faith is going to college! The boys are going to Christian school. Dad has a new church and Mom is only working part time. Jimmy and I are leaving for World Race. Changes.

"Seasons change/And you grow a little older/Nothing stays the same/The past becomes the future/Seasons change/And you grow a little older/No one stays the same/And my heart grows a little warmer"

It's going to be a good change... a tradeoffs. I've decided to move south with the family. It's a tradeoff I long for. If they will have me I will go. So that's that.

"I hope I choose a better tomorrow/Rather than a better yesterday"

(all quotes from "Seasons Change" by Susie Suh)

Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»