Feb 19, 2007

Guatemala pics



Livingston
This pastor's family could be the happiest family I've met. There was something about them that reminded me of my family. There were an alleged 12 kids, though we met only 6 or so... they all live in this lovely dirt floor compound and the father is the pastor of this church. They play together. We fell asleep at night to the sound of them all up, laughing together. This pastor knows his congregation and cares deeply for them. He has a tender heart. Armando, the 15 year old son, and I played keyboard and guitar and sang songs. They are just fun and I am very encouraged in my heart to know that they live and labor for the same God.

*oh, and for the record, I did NOT wake up at 5 in the morning to see this sunrise. But I heard it was good.

No comments: