Jun 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Brienna!


My team left me yesterday! I am officially at crunch-time now for Jimmy and I to depart to Thailand. We're gonna head to Cambodia, maybe Myanmar, the Philippines and hang out around Thailand to set up the next leg of the journey for World Race. It is actually fun to do all of this networking and all of this "normal" type work. I would ask for you to pray, though, that doors and windows and whatever else we need is open for us, especially in Cambodia and Myanmar! It's lots of work but I think we're cut out for it. Keep us in your prayers!

I miss you, Mom.

Oh, and the point of this post (oops, crazy scatter brained), is Happy Birthday Brienna! My teamie Brienna had a Bday. She is my comic relief and fabulously opinionated "mama" on this trip this year. Our team would be tragically deprived without her! Love you!


p.s. Check out my new travbuddy map on the bottom of this page! It blacks out (or purples out, more specifically) all of the countries I've been to. 14% and counting!

No comments: