Apr 16, 2006

Saturday with the Fam






















The only ones who know how to handle me...
Jason my little football star...
Watching the game with the family...
Cheering like maniacs...
Beach trip...
Birthday celebrations...
Easter Sunday traveling to Pt Charlotte...


“Well I saw you with your hands above your head/Spinning around trying not to look dumb/But you did and you fell hard on the ground/And you stumbled around for a good ten minutes/And I said I’d never seen anyone look so dumb before/And you laughed and said I still know how to turn you on though/And you are the only one/Who drags me kickin and screamin through fast dreams/And you are the only one who knows exactly what I mean…/See you’re not what I expected but you’re the only one who knows how to handle me.”
“You’re the Only One” by Marie Mena

No comments: